After reading Are you repelling your customers? you’ve identified your ideal customers. But where are they? To convert them from prospects to customers, you have to know the answer.
Well-targeted marketing is an investment. Poorly-targeted marketing is a waste of money.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Who do your customers hang out with?
- Where do they often go?
- What do they do in their spare time? Eg do they watch or play sport, take their kids to play soccer, go to the pub or the cinema?
- Do they read newspapers or magazines? Which ones?
- Do they use social media? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc. Which Facebook groups are they part of?
- Do they subscribe to blogs or newsletters? Which ones?
Take 15 minutes to write down a list of places and media for your ideal customer.
My next Golden Thread post will show you how to meet your customers where they are, and lead them back to you!
See you there!
Read previous Golden Thread post – Are you repelling your customers?