Webhive provides WordPress training on the South Coast of NSW including Batemans Bay, Bega and Merimbula. I can also train further afield (travel costs apply) or via Skype too.
In Webhive’s WordPress training you’ll learn:
- How to log in
- About the WordPress dashboard
- Where to find help
- The different parts of a WordPress page and which sections you can easily edit
- How to add text and images
- How to format text and images
- How to create links
- How to create an image gallery
- How to work in two tabs so that you can view your website while editing
- How to create posts and pages
- How to create and edit menus
- How to create, edit and remove sidebar widgets
- How to check what your website looks like on a mobile phone or tablet.
- The basics of SEO (ranking well on Google)
- The basics of writing for the web
I train individuals and groups and can customise the training, for example if you have special setups like a shopping cart, member site or special plugins.
Phone 1300 932 448 with questions or to book WordPress training.