Webhive provides WordPress training in Canberra. I can also train via Skype or Zoom.
In Webhive’s WordPress training you’ll learn:
- How to log in
- How to navigate the WordPress dashboard
- Where to find help
- The different parts of a WordPress page and which sections you can easily edit
- How to add text and images
- How to format text and images
- How to create links
- How to create an image gallery
- How to work in two tabs so that you can view your website while editing
- How to create posts and pages
- How to create and edit menus
- How to create, edit and remove sidebar widgets
- How to check what your website looks like on a mobile phone or tablet.
- The basics of SEO (ranking well on Google)
- The basics of writing for the web
I train individuals and groups and can customise the training according to your needs. For example, you may need to learn about your shopping cart, member site or special plugins.
Phone 02 4017 0244 with questions or to book WordPress training.