Webhive provides WordPress training on the South Coast of NSW including Batemans Bay, Bega and Merimbula. I can also train further afield (travel costs apply) or via Skype too.
In Webhive’s WordPress training you’ll learn:
- How to log in
- About the WordPress dashboard
- Where to find help
- The different parts of a WordPress page and which sections you can easily edit
- How to add text and images
- How to format text and images
- How to create links
- How to create an image gallery
- How to work in two tabs so that you can view your website while editing
- How to create posts and pages
- How to create and edit menus
- How to create, edit and remove sidebar widgets
- How to check what your website looks like on a mobile phone or tablet.
- The basics of SEO (ranking well on Google)
- The basics of writing for the web
I train individuals and groups and can customise the training, for example if you have special setups like a shopping cart, member site or special plugins.
Soon I’ll have online WordPress courses available too. Sign up below to be notified when they’re up and running.
Phone 1300 WEBHIVE with questions or to book WordPress training.