Do you know the minotaur story? The minotaur was a child-eating monster who lived in a labyrinth in ancient Crete. Prince Theseus decided to kill the monster and Princess Ariadne gave him a ball of thread to unwind as he walked the labyrinth, to find his way out again.
How is this relevant to your business?
Well the path to your cash register may be like a labyrinth. But you can guide your customers straight to it. In the Golden Thread blog series I will be asking the following questions:
- Who are your best customers? (The ones you want more of.)
- How do they like to communicate?
- How do you find them?
- How do you lead them back to you?
- What do you want them to do then?
- How can a website help?
- How do you close the sale?
Thanks for reading :)